Image credit: CGAI
Spring-Summer 2021 | Delivered Virtually
CGAI’s Virtual U.S. Speaker program is an initiative funded by the Embassy of the United States in Ottawa, Canada. The goal of the program is to improve Canadian understanding of American policy perspective in order to harness better communication and coordination between the two neighbouring countries.
The opinions, findings, and conclusions stated herein are those of the guest speaker and the moderator only, and do not necessarily reflect those of the United States Department of State.
- September 27, 2021 - Reorienting American Energy – The Geopolitics of Oil in Transition
- July 22, 2021 – Implementing the Women, Peace, and Security Act
- July 20, 2021 – Mood of Americans Six Months Into the Biden Presidency
- June 3, 2021 – American Perspectives on Continental Defence
- May 21, 2021 - Energy Infrastructure and Cyber Vulnerabilities: Lessons from the Colonial Pipeline Cyberattack
- April 28, 2021 – American Defence: A Bird's Eye View
- April 22, 2021 – Natural Partners? Natural Gas and North American Energy Security
- April 15, 2021 – Trading for Energy Security: A Canada-U.S. Partnership
- April 5, 2021 – Critical Infrastructures and Energy Systems in the United States