May 17, 2021
In this episode of The Global Exchange, Colin Robertson discusses the direction of the Biden administration in terms of trade policy and trade security with Gary Hufbauer and Jeff Schott.
This episode is from a webinar, part of a series on American security challenges funded the United States Department of State. The goal of the program is to improve Canadian understanding of American policy perspective in order to harness better communication and coordination between the two neighbouring countries.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer, nonresident senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics, was the Institute's Reginald Jones Senior Fellow from 1992 to January 2018.
- Jeffrey J. Schott joined the Peterson Institute for International Economics in 1983 and is a senior fellow working on international trade policy and economic sanctions. During his tenure at the Institute, Schott was also a visiting lecturer at Princeton University (1994) and an adjunct professor at Georgetown University (1986–88).
- Colin Robertson is a former diplomat, and Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Klara and the Sun by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- The Karla Trilogy Featuring George Smiley by John Le Carré
- The Hornblower Saga by C.S. Forester