August 12, 2019
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined by Candyce Kelshall and CGAI-fellow Philip Calvert to discuss the diplomatic and trade relationships between Taiwan, China, and Canada.
- Colin Robertson (host): a former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Candyce Kelshall: is President of the Canadian Association for Security and Intelligence Studies and an adjunct professor at the Simon Fraser Department of Criminology.
- Philip Calvert: is a Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and a senior fellow with the China Institute of the University of Alberta.
- “Energy, Trade and Geopolitics In Asia: The Implications for Canada” by Jeff Kucharski (CGAI Policy Paper)
- "Coping with China's Rise -- A Role for Canada?" (CGAI Podcast)