July 2, 2019
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are rebroadcasting a discussion from our May 2019 foreign policy conference in Ottawa. This episode features Stewart Beck, Graham Shantz, and Rob Wright in conversation with Sarah Goldfeder on the future of Canada's relationship with China.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Sarah Goldfeder (moderator): Principal at Earnscliffe Strategy Group and a Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Stewart Beck: President and CEO of the Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada.
- Graham Shantz: President of the Canada-China Business Council.
- Rob Wright: Member of the CGAI Advisory Council and former Canadian Ambassador to China (2005-2009).