November 14, 2023
On this episode of The Global Exchange, Colin Robertson is joined by James Trottier and Mike Danagher to discuss the changing role of the Koreas in global affairs.
- James Trottier is a Fellow of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute (CGAI), a lawyer, an international affairs consultant and a former career Canadian diplomat.
- Mike Danagher served in the Canadian Embassy in Korea on three separate occasions during his career, including as Ambassador from 2018 to 2021. He retired from Global Affairs in 2022 and currently serves as a member of the steering committee of the Canada/Korea Forum.
- Colin Robertson is a former diplomat and Senior Advisor to the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
Read & Watch:
- "Chip War: The Fight for the World's Most Critical Technology" by Chris Miller
- "The Glass Hotel" by Emily St. John Mandel
- "Strange Bewildering Time: Istanbul to Kathmandu in the Last Year of the Hippie Trail" by Mark Abley
- "Origins of the Irish" by J. P. Mallory
- "The Next Age of Uncertainty: How the World Can Adapt to a Riskier Future" by Stephen Poloz