October 30, 2017
On today's "Global Exchange" Podcast," we continue our conversation on the topic of NATO, in coordination with our recent NATO paper series at www.cgai.ca/nato_series. On this episode, Colin speaks with Rolf Holmboe, Danish Ambassador-designate to Pakistan, on what NATO can do to shore-up its southern flank.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and a Senior Advisor to Dentons LLP.
- Rolf Holmboe: a research fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute, a former Danish ambassador to Lebanon, Syria and Jordan and a former Danish representative to the Palestinian Authority. He has taught conflict studies as an external lecturer at Copenhagen University and holds a commission in the Danish Army Reserve.
- "NATO’s Soft Southern Flank" - by Rolf Homboe (Part of CGAI's NATO Series)
- "Canada and NATO can Nudge Afghanistan Back onto the Right Track" - by Lindsay Rodman (Part of CGAI's NATO Series)
- Rolf Holmboe: “Muhammad Iqbal: Essays on the Reconstruction of Modern Muslim Thought” by Chad Hillier & Basit Koshul