January 20, 2020
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined by Hugh Stephens and Stephen Nagy to discuss the Indo-Pacific region.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Hugh Stephens: CGAI fellow and Distinguished Fellow at the Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada.
- Stephen Nagy: CGAI fellow and a Senior Associate Professor in the Department of Politics and International Studies at the International Christian University, Tokyo.
- “Why Canada Should Embrace Taiwan’s Accession to CPTPP” (Global Exchange Podcast)
- "Shifting into the era of the Indo-Pacific" by Stephen Nagy
- "Japan's Indo-Pacific dream or nightmare?" by Stephen Nagy
- "Sino-Japanese relations – five years of bickering" by Stephen Nagy
- Hugh Stephens: “The Hidden Life of Trees: What They Feel, How They Communicate—Discoveries from A Secret World” by Peter Wohlleben, Tim Flannery, et al
- Stephen Nagy: “The Geography of Thought: How Asians and Westerners Think Differently...and Why” by Richard Nisbett | “The Rise of China vs. the Logic of Strategy” by Edward N. Luttwak