November 18, 2019
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined by Sarah Goldfeder and Eric Miller to discuss their latest CGAI paper, “The Imperative of Trade Diversification: Why Canada Should Embrace Taiwan’s Accession to CPTPP.”
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Sarah Goldfeder: CGAI fellow and a Principal at the Earnscliffe Strategy Group in Ottawa.
- Eric Miller: CGAI fellow and President of Rideau Potomac Strategy Group.
- Sarah Goldfeder - “Start-Up Nation: The Story of Israel's Economic Miracle” by Dan Senor and Saul Singer
- Eric Miller - “A Splendid Exchange: How Trade Shaped the World” by William J. Bernstein