June 12, 2019
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined by CGAI Fellows Eric Miller and James Trottier to discuss two recent events in Asia: the Indian election, and the most recent North Korean missile test.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Eric Miller: Eric Miller is a Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and President of Rideau Potomac Strategy Group.
- James Trottier: James Trottier is a Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute. Mr. Trottier served as a career Foreign Service Officer from 1982 to 2016 with numerous assignments at headquarters and abroad where he served in several senior diplomatic positions.
- “Canada & Asia in 2019” with Eric Miller & James Trottier (CGAI Podcast)
- “In the U.S.-North Korea summit’s ashes, nothing – and everything – changes” by James Trottier (The Globe and Mail)
- Eric Miller - "The Art of Diplomacy: Strengthening the Canada-U.S. Relationship in Times of Uncertainty" by Bruce Heyman & Vicki Heyman
- James Trottier - "White House Warriors: How the National Security Council Transformed the American Way of War" by John Gans | "A German Officer in Occupied Paris" by Ernst Jünger | "Our Man: Richard Holbrooke and the End of the American Century" by George Packer