October 31, 2022
On this episode of the Global Exchange, Deanna Horton speaks to VAdm (ret’d) Darren Hawco, Jonathan Fried, and Trevor Kennedy about Canada’s role in the Indo-Pacific
This episode is an extract from our conference "After the War: What Kind of World for Canada?" which happened on May 10th, 2022. This event was made possible thanks to the support of our strategic sponsors Lockheed Martin Canada, General Dynamics, Irving Shipbuilding, and Davie Shipyard, and of our Bronze conference sponsors, Enbridge and TD.
- VAdm (ret’d) Darren Hawco is a CGAI fellow and an Executive Advisor at Deloitte.
- Jonathan Fried is CGAI fellow and a retired career diplomat.
- Trevor Kennedy is a CGAI Fellow and Vice President, Trade and International Policy at the Business Council of Canada.
- Deanna Horton is a CGAI Fellow and a senior Fellow at the Munk School of Global Affairs and Public Policy.
- Colin Robertson is a former diplomat, and Senior Advisor to the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with