On this episode of the Energy Security Cubed Podcast, Kelly Ogle and Joe Calnan talk with Rory Johnston about climate, geopolitics, and artificial intelligence in the oil market.
For the intro session, Kelly and Joe Calnan chat about the Houthi attacks on commercial shipping in the Bab-el-Mendeb Strait.
- Rory Johnston is a CGAI Fellow at the founder of Commodity Context.
- Kelly Ogle in the CEO of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Joe Calnan is a Fellow and Energy Security Forum Manager at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- "The Power Law: Venture Capital and the Making of the New Future" by Sebastian Mallaby
- "Cobalt Red: How the Blood of the Congo Powers Our Lives" by Siddarth Kara