January 25, 2024
On this episode of the Energy Security Cubed Podcast, Kelly Ogle and Jacquie Hoornweg continue the West Meets East series with a conversation on preparing Ontario's electricity grid for energy transition alongside extreme weather.
For the intro section, Kelly and Joe Calnan discuss events in global energy security, including Ukraine's strikes on Russia's Ust-Lunga port, and the prospects for Argentina's YPF under Milei.
- Jacquie Hoornweg is a CGAI Fellow and a Professor at Ontario Tech University.
- Kelly Ogle is the CEO of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Joe Calnan is a Fellow and the Energy Security Forum Manager at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- "Rebirth: A Political History Of Europe Since World War II" by Cyril Black
- "The Armor of Light" by Ken Follett