January 14, 2019
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined by a panel of experts, including Pew Research's Jacob Poushter, to discuss the big international issues that are likely to dominate 2019.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Dave Perry: David Perry is the Senior Analyst and Vice President with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Jacob Poushter: Jacob Poushter is an associate director at Pew Research Center. He is an expert in international survey research and writes about international public opinion on a variety of topics, including the international image of the United States, technology use around the world, views about extremism in predominantly Muslim nations and in the West, and public opinion on international threats.
- Sarah Goldfeder: a Principal at the Earnscliffe Strategy Group and a Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Andrew Griffith: A Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and the former Director General, Citizenship and Multiculturalism Branch, at Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
- Andrew Rasiulis: A Fellow with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and a freelance consultant with Andrew Rasiulis Associates Inc.
- Dave Perry: "At the Centre of Government: The Prime Minister and the Limits on Political Power" by Ian Brodie
- Jacob Poushter: "Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most" by Douglas Stone, Bruce Patton & Sheila Heen
- Sarah Goldfeder: "Killing Commendatore" by Haruki Murakami
- Andrew Griffith: "Born to Run" by Bruce Springsteen
- Andrew Rasiulis: "Constantine: Dynasty, Religion and Power in the Later Roman Empire" by Timothy D. Barnes
- Colin Robertson: "In a House of Lies" by Ian Rankin