March 5, 2021
In this new episode of Defence Deconstructed, David Perry is joined by Timothy Choi and Jeffrey Collins to discuss the reports from the Parliamentary Budget Office and the Office of the Auditor General on the Canadian Surface Combatant (CSC) and National Shipbuilding Strategy (NSS)
- Dr. Jeffrey (Jeff) F. Collins is a noted expert on Canadian defence procurement and defence policy.
- Timothy Choi is completing his Ph.D. at the University of Calgary's Centre for Military, Security and Strategic Studies, where his dissertation is entitled, “Maritime Strategies of the North: The Seapower of Smaller Maritime Forces in an Era of Broadened Security.”
- Dave Perry (host): Senior Analyst and Vice President with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
What Jeffrey Collins and Timothy Choi are reading:
- "Midnight in Chernobyl: The Untold Story of the World’s Greatest Nuclear Disaster" by Adam Higginbotham
- "Worlds in Miniature: Contemplating Miniaturisation in Global Material Culture" by Jack Davy and Charlotte Dixon
This podcast is brought to you by Irving Shipbuilding. A strategic partner of the federal government’s National Shipbuilding Strategy, providing skilled, well-paying jobs that support Canada’s economic recovery.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with