February 17, 2022
On this episode of the Energy Security Cubed Podcast, Kelly Ogle speaks with Roy Norton about the recently resolved blockade of the ambassador Bridge, the threat of future protests of critical infrastructure, and what it means for Canadian credibility as new supply chains are established in the energy transition.
- Roy Norton is an Adjunct Assistant Professor at the University of Waterloo and a Resident Fellow at the Balsillie School of International Affairs
- Kelly Ogle is the CEO of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute
What is Roy reading?
- "The Last Kings of Shanghai: The Rival Jewish Dynasties That Helped Create Modern China", by Jonathan Kaufman
- "The Map of Knowledge: A Thousand-Year History of How Classical Ideas Were Lost and Found", by Violet Moller
- "The Second Mountain: The Quest for a Moral Life", by David Brooks