January 17, 2022
On this episode of The Global Exchange, Colin Robertson speaks to Frank Graves and David Coletto on the state of Canadian public opinion entering 2022.
- David Coletto is CEO and a founding partner of Abacus Data, a full-service market research and strategy firm based in Ottawa and Toronto. He is also a member of CGAI's advisory council.
- Frank Graves is one of Canada’s leading public opinion, social policy and public policy experts as well as being one of its leading applied social researchers. In 1980, he founded EKOS Research Associates Inc., an applied social and economic research firm. Frank Graves is also a Fellow with CGAI.
- Colin Robertson is Vice President and Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- "Principles for Dealing with The Changing World" Order by Ray Dalio
- "The Value of Everything: Making and Taking in The Global Economy" by Mariana Mazzucato
- Foreign Policy Magazine
- The Economist