April 21, 2023
On this episode of Defence Deconstructed, Dave Perry speaks with Kevin Budning, Guillaume Côté, and Alex Wilner about the implications of semiconductor supply chains on Canadian national security.
Defence Deconstructed is brought to you by Irving Shipbuilding Inc. and Davie Shipyard.
- Kevin Budning is a PhD Candidate at Carleton University's Norman Paterson School of International Affairs.
- Guillaume Côté is lead for International Strategy at Collins Aerospace.
- Alex Wilner is an Associate Professor at Carleton University's Norman Paterson School of International Affairs.
- David Perry is the President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
What the guests are reading:
- "Blood and Oil: Mohammed bin Salman's Ruthless Quest for Global Power" by Bradley Hope and Justin Scheck
- "Station Eleven" by Emily St. John Mandel