August 3, 2020
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are rebroadcasting the "Selling our Agri-Food: How Do We Do Better?" panel from our March 10 2020, 3rd Annual Canada’s State of Trade Conference. This panel is moderated by Mark Agnew and features a discussion with Claire Citeau, Fawn Jackson, and Ted Bilyea.
- Mark Agnew: Mark is responsible for managing the Canadian Chamber of Commerce's international work, including on trade policy.
- Claire Citeau: Claire is the Executive Director of the Canadian Agri-Food Trade Alliance (CAFTA).
- Fawn Jackson: Fawn is the Senior Manager of Government and International Relations at the Canadian Cattlemen's Association.
- Ted Bilyea: Ted is a former Executive Vice-President of Maple Leaf Food Inc., and is now a consultant.
- Colin Robertson (host): Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- "3rd Annual Canada’s State of Trade Conference" (CGAI Conference)