November 6, 2023
On this episode of The Global Exchange, Colin Robertson is joined by Kerry Buck and Michael Manulak to discuss their recent paper for Carleton University's Norman Paterson School of International Affairs, "Canada and the United Nations: Rethinking and Rebuilding Canada's Role".
- Kerry Buck is a CGAI Fellow, and was Canada’s Ambassador to NATO from 2015 to 2018.
- Michael W. Manulak is Assistant Professor at the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs.
- Colin Robertson is a former diplomat and Senior Advisor to the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
Read & Watch:
- "Change in Global Environmental Politics: Temporal Focal Points and the Reform of International Institutions" by Michael Manulak
- "Mike: The Memoirs of the Rt. Hon. Lester B. Pearson" by Lester B. Pearson