September 11, 2017
On today's "Global Exchange" Podcast, we begin a new conversation on the topic of NATO in coordination with our recent NATO paper series at www.cgai.ca/nato_series. On this episode, Colin speaks with Julian Lindley-French, a preeminent European NATO expert, on the future of the Atlantic Alliance, and how future European (and Canadian) involvement can sustain the partnership well into the future.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and a Senior Advisor to Dentons LLP.
- Julian Lindley-French: a Fellow of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute. He is also Vice- President of the Atlantic Treaty Association in Brussels, Distinguished Visiting Research Fellow at the National Defense University in Washington DC, and Senior Fellow for the Institute for Statecraft in London.
- "NATO, Canada and the U.S. Bank of Mom and Dad" - by Julian Lindley-French (Part of CGAI's NATO Series)
- "Lindley-French's Blog Blast: Speaking Truth Unto Power"
- "Growing the Defence Budget: What Would Two Percent of GDP Look Like?" by J. Craig Stone (CGAI Policy Update)
- "NATO: Countering Strategic Maskirovka" by Julian Lindley-French (CGAI Policy Paper)
- Julian Lindley-French: “Kim” by Rudyard Kipling