April 22, 2019
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined by CGAI Fellow Benjamin Hautecouverture to discuss nuclear non-proliferation, the North Korean nuclear situation, the possibly of Saudi Arabia obtaining nuclear energy technology, and the future of multilateral European defence.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Benjamin Hautecouverture: a Senior research fellow for nonproliferation and disarmament issues at the Fondation pour la recherche stratégique (FRS), Paris, France and a CGAI Fellow.
- “Fear of China is what killed this Cold War treaty” by David Bercuson (CGAI Commentary)
- “Trump and Kim: Round 2” by Marius Grinius (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- “Two Minutes to Midnight: The Growing Risk of Global Apocalypse” with Colin Robertson and Rachel Bronson (CGAI Podcast)
- Benjamin Hautecouverture - G. K. Chesterton