August 17, 2020
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, Colin Robertson is joined by outgoing Irish Ambassador Jim Kelly, to discuss his time in Canada, Brexit, multilateralism, and the future of diplomacy.
- Jim Kelly: became ambassador of Ireland to Canada in August 2016. He is now leaving Ottawa to serve as Irish Ambassador to the United Nations, as the country will enter its mandate as a member of the Security Council.
- Colin Robertson: Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- "Our Man: Richard Holbrooke and the End of the American Century" by George Packer
- "The Unwinding: An Inner History of the New American" by George Packer
- "The Years of Lyndon Johnson" by Robert Caro