April 4, 2022
On this episode of the Global Exchange, Colin Robertson speaks to Rupa Subramanya, Stewart Beck, Swaran Singh, and Brian Parrott to make sense of India's position regarding the war in Ukraine.
- Rupa Subramanya is a researcher and writer at the Asia Pacific Foundation, with more than ten years of experience in impactful, evidence-based public policy analysis and commentary focusing on India and the Asia Pacific region.
- Stewart Beck is a fellow at CGAI, former President and CEO of the Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada, and former diplomat.
- Dr. Swaran Singh is Professor for Diplomacy and Disarmament at Centre for International Politics, Organization and Disarmament (CIPOD), School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University (New Delhi).
- Brian Parrott is a former diplomat and Associate Faculty at Royal Roads University
- Colin Robertson is a fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- "India's Ukraine policy becoming focus of US, Western allies" by Swaran Singh
- "Innovation in Real Places" by Dan Breznitz
- "Empire of the Summer Moon" by S.C. Gwynne
- "A Life in Diplomacy" by Maharajakrishna Ragostra