November 8, 2021
In this episode of The Global Exchange, Colin Robertson speaks to former presidential advisor Fiona Hill about her latest book, There is Nothing for You Here, and her observations about the state of American democracy and security.
- Fiona Hill is the Robert Bosch senior fellow in the Center on the United States and Europe in the Foreign Policy program at Brookings. She recently served as deputy assistant to the president and senior director for European and Russian affairs on the National Security Council from 2017 to 2019. From 2006 to 2009, she served as national intelligence officer for Russia and Eurasia at The National Intelligence Council.
- Colin Robertson is a former diplomat, and Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- "There is Nothing for you Here: Finding Opportunity in the 21st Century" by Fiona Hill
- "Aftershocks: Pandemic Politics and the End of the Old International Order" by Colin Kahl and Thomas Wright
- "Who Dare Wins: Britain, 1979-1982" by Dominic Sandbrook