May 17, 2019
On today's Defence Deconstructed Podcast, we discuss the latest developments on the Canadian fighter jet procurement file with CGAI Fellow, and former Canadian fighter pilot, Al Stephenson.
Defence Deconstructed is part of the CGAI Podcast Network and today’s episode is brought to you by the Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (CADSI).
- Dave Perry: Senior Analyst and Vice President with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Al Stephenson: is an aviation consultant and a 35-year veteran of the Canadian Forces. Stephenson’s knowledge of NORAD and NATO follows from his experience as a CF-18 pilot and staff officer at all levels of command. He holds a PhD from Carleton University and is also a Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- "Strong, Secure, Engaged: A Two-Year Review" by David Perry (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- "People, Partisanship and Political Games: The Defence File" by Al Stephenson (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- Al Stephenson: "Power, Prime Ministers and the Press: The Battle for Truth on Parliament Hill" by Robert Lewis