August 11, 2023
On this episode of Defence Deconstructed, Julia Scouten speaks to VADm (ret'd) Ron Lloyd, Warren Connors, and Lloyd Hewitt about the role of digital transformation in anti-submarine warfare.
This episode is an excerpt from our conference, Canadian Anti Submarine Warfare in the Future Strategic Environment, which took place on June 15, 2023. It was made possible thanks to the support of the Department of National Defence's MINDS Program, CGAI's Strategic Sponsors Lockheed Martin Canada, General Dynamics, and Irving Shipbuilding; and our event sponsors: BAE Systems; IMP Aerospace and Defence; CAE; Seaspan Vancouver Shipyards and Bombardier.
Defence Deconstructed is brought to you by Irving Shipbuilding.
- Warren Connors is section head of the Underwater Warfare Section at DRDC.
- Capt (N) (ret’d) Lloyd Hewitt is the Director Business Strategy (Defense) for Microsoft’s World Wide Public Sector (Defense & Intelligence) organization in Australia.
- VAdm (ret’d) Ron Lloyd serves as a Strategic Advisor to Accenture Canada.
- Julia Scouten is the President of Women in Defence and Security (WiDS).
- Dr. David Perry is President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.