October 16, 2023
On this episode of the Energy Security Cubed Podcast, Kelly Ogle talks with Alexander Landry and Andrew Erskine about their recent policy perspective paper for the Canadian Global Affairs Institute, "Canadian Implications in NATO’s Renewed Energy Security Role".
You can find their paper here.
- Andrew Erskine is a Young Fellow with the Institute for Peace & Diplomacy and a Canada-Asia Young Professional Fellow with the Asia-Pacific Foundation of Canada.
- Alexander Landry is a staff officer at NATO Allied Land Command covering portfolios of Energy Security, Climate Change and Environmental Protection. He is a Young Fellow with the Institute for Peace & Diplomacy.
- Joe Calnan is the Energy Security Forum Manager at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- "Napoleon: A Life" by Andrew Roberts
- "Disunited Nations: The Scramble for Power in an Ungoverned World" by Peter Zeihan
- "Guns, Germs, and Steel" by Jared Diamond