June 1, 2020
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined by Stewart Beck, Ted Lipman, and Rob Wright to talk about Canada and China.
- Stewart Beck: President and CEO of the Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada.
- Ted Lipman: CGAI fellow. Former Canadian Ambassador to Korea, and served as CEO of the Robert H.N. Ho Family Foundation in Hong Kong.
- Rob Wright: Member of the CGAI Advisory Council and former Canadian Ambassador to China.
- Colin Robertson (host): Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- "Canada, Huawei, and 5G: Has the COVID-19 Pandemic Changed the Equation?" (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- "Lessons from COVID-19 for 5G and Internet Security" (CGAI Policy Perspective) by Randolph Mank
- "The Anarchy: The East India Company, Corporate Violence, and the Pillage of an Empire" by William Dalrymple
- "The Splendid and the Vile: A Saga of Churchill, Family, and Defiance During the Blitz" by Erik Larson
- "Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind" by Yuval Noah Harari