January 6, 2022
On this special episode of the Energy Security Cubed Podcast, Kelly Ogle and Joe Calnan discuss major events in global and Canadian energy security in 2021, and what to watch for into the future.
- Joe Calnan is the Energy Security Forum Coordinator at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Kelly Ogle: President and CEO of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
Clip Guest Biographies (in order of appearance):
- Maryscott (Scotty) Greenwood is the CEO of the Canadian American Business Council and a Partner at Crestview Strategy U.S.
- Adam Sieminski is the Senior Adviser to the Board of Trustees of the King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Center.
- Ellen Wald is the President of Transversal Consulting and a CGAI Fellow.
- Ajay Kochhar is the President, CEO, and Co-Founder of Li-Cycle.
- Amrita Sen is Founder and Director of Research at Energy Aspects and a CGAI Fellow.
- Ross Wyeno is Lead Analyst for Americas LNG for S&P Global Platts.
- Heather Ferguson is Senior Vice President, Business Development, Strategy and Corporate Affairs for Ontario Power Generation.
- Martha Hall Findlay is Chief Sustainability Officer at Suncor Energy.
What are Kelly and Joe reading?
- "The Last Lion: Winston Spencer Churchill" by William Manchester and Paul Reid
- "The Great Bridge: The Epic Story of the Building of the Brooklyn Bridge" by David McCullough
- "The Revenge of Geography: What the Map Tells Us About Coming Conflicts and the Battle Against Fate" by Robert D. Kaplan