March 30, 2020
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are rebroadcasting the Wrap Up Armchair Discussion from our March 10, 3rd Annual, Canada’s State of Trade Conference. The discussion was moderated by Allison Gifford and featured Rachel Bendayan, Randy Hoback, and Brian Masse.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Allison Gifford: Director of Public Affairs, UPS.
- Rachel Bendayan: LPC MP for Outremont, Parliamentary Secretary for Small Business, Export Promotion, and International Trade.
- Randy Hoback: CPC MP for Prince Albert, on the House of Commons Standing Committee on International Trade.
- Brian Masse: NDP MP for Windsor West, on the House of Commons Standing Committee on Industry, Science, and Technology.
- “3rd Annual Canada’s State of Trade Conference” (CGAI Conference Event)