On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined by Andrew P. Rasiulis to discuss Ukraine as the Normandy summit in Paris was wrapping up.
December 16, 2019
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Andrew P. Rasiulis: CGAI fellow Institute and a freelance consultant with Andrew Rasiulis Associates Inc.
- "Normandy Summit could be a roadmap to peace between Russia, Ukraine” by Andrew P. Rasiulis (CGAI Commentary)
- "Peace and Elections in Ukraine” (CGAI Podcast)
- Andrew P. Rasiulis – “In Spite of Myself: A Memoir” by Christopher Plummer