September 3, 2019
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined by Zoe Dugal, Andrew Rasiulis, and Elizabeth Kingston to discuss Ukraine and its recent election.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Zoe Dugal: Senior Deputy Director of Operations for Canadem.
- Andrew Rasiulis: A Fellow with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and a freelance consultant with Andrew Rasiulis Associates Inc.
- Elizabeth Kingston: A Fellow with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and President of the National Capital Branch of the Canadian International Council.
- “Ukrainian Elections 2019: Potential Implications for Relations with Russia” (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- “Zelinskiy’s Inauguration: A New Era in Ukrainian Politics” (CGAI Commentary)
- "The Ukrainian Election Run-Off" (CGAI Podcast)
- Zoe Dugal - "The Lies That Bind: Rethinking Identity" by Kwame Anthony Appiah
- Andrew Rasiulis - "Transatlantic Style/Stile Transatlantico: A Romance of Fins and Chrome" by Donald Osborne
- Elizabeth Kingston - "Living Reconciliation" by Phil Groves