September 30, 2019
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined by Andrew Work to discuss the Hong Kong protests, the large number of Canadians living in the city, voting in Hong Kong and abroad for Canada, and more.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Andrew Work: Head of Media Asia and Europe, Media Division at NexChange. Previously, Executive Director of The Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong.
- "Canada’s passive playbook on China takes too many pages from Beijing" (CGAI Commentary)
- "’He will have much work ahead of him’ — Canada's new ambassador to China & more” (CGAI Podcast)
- Andrew Work – “Claws of the Panda” by Jonathan Manthorpe