April 19, 2019
On today's special edition of The Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined once again by CGAI Fellow Andrew Rasiulis to discuss this weekend's 2nd round of the Ukrainian Presidential election.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Andrew Rasiulis: A Fellow with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and a freelance consultant with Andrew Rasiulis Associates Inc.
- “Ukrainian Elections 2019: Potential Implications for Relations with Russia” by Andrew Rasiulis (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- “Euro-Russian Relations in 2018: A Discussion with Andrew Rasiulis” with Colin Robertson & Andrew Rasiulis (CGAI Podcast)
- “Protecting Minority Rights to Undermine Russia’s Compatriots Strategy” by Dani Belo & David Carment (CGAI Policy Perspective)
Andrew Rasiulis - "Siddhartha: A Novel" by Hermann Hesse