October 19, 2018
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we sit down with CGAI Fellow Andrew Rasiulis to discuss the ongoing Ukraine crisis, the geopolitics surrounding Russia's relationship with various European countries, as well as Canada's role in mediating a solution in Crimea and the Donbass.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Andrew P. Rasiulis: A Fellow with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and a freelance consultant with Andrew Rasiulis Associates Inc.
- "An Austrian Wedding and Bilat in Berlin: Implications for Russia-Ukraine Conflict" - by Andrew P. Rasiulis (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- "Canada’s Military Operations on NATO’s Eastern Flank: Why They Matter" - by Andrew P. Rasiulis (CGAI NATO Series Paper)
- Andrew P. Rasiulis: "The Roman Emperor Aurelian: Restorer of the World" by John F. White