December 3, 2018
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined by The Honourable John Manley to discuss Canada-U.S. economic and security relations in the age of Donald Trump.
- Colin Robertson: A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- The Hon. John Manley: John Manley is the former president and CEO of the Business Council of Canada. He is also a former federal cabinet minister who held the portfolios of Foreign Affairs, Industry and Finance. He is also the chair of the CGAI Advisory Council.
- "The Future of North American Trade: Assessing the USMCA" with Colin Robertson, Eric Miller, Sarah Goldfeder, Laura Dawson & Larry Herman (CGAI Podcast)
- The Hon. John Manley: "Prediction Machines: The Simple Economics of Artificial Intelligence" by Ajay Agrawal, Joshua Gans & Avi Goldfarb
- Colin Robertson: "The Empty Throne: America's Abdication of Global Leadership" by Ivo H. Daalder & James M. Lindsay