August 26, 2019
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined by Gary Hufbauer and Jeff Schott to discuss what is happening on the international trade front: the New NAFTA; the China-US trade dispute; the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership; the World Trade Organization; and trans-Atlantic trade.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Gary Hufbauer: is a nonresident senior fellow at the at the Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Jeff Schott: is a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- “Canada’s Progressive Trade Agenda and a Free Trade Agreement with China: Are They Incompatible?” (CGAI Policy Paper)
- “Negotiating Trade in the Post-NAFTA Americas” (CGAI Podcast)
- Jeff Schott - "Sons and Soldiers" by Bruce Henderson
Be the first to comment
Sign in with