August 6, 2019
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined by CGAI fellows Sarah Goldfeder and Eric Miller to discuss trade in North America.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Sarah Goldfeder: is a Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and a Principal at the Earnscliffe Strategy Group in Ottawa.
- Eric Miller: is a Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute and President of Rideau Potomac Strategy Group.
- “A Look at Canadian Trade: What Legislators Need to Do” (CGAI Commentary)
- "Managing Uncle Sam in 2019" (CGAI Podcast)