February 23, 2023
On this episode of the Energy Security Cubed Podcast, Kelly Ogle and Joe Calnan discuss current events in energy security, including the legacy of former President Jimmy Carter, the effect of sanctions on Russia's major oil companies, and the definition of "renewable" hydrogen.
For the interview section of the podcast, Kelly talks with Michelle Bockmann about the global shadow tanker fleet, and the risks it poses to the security of the global oil trade.
- Michelle Bockmann is a shipping editor and analyst with Lloyd's List.
- Kelly Ogle is the CEO of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- "Not Now, Not Ever: Ten years on from the misogyny speech" by Julia Gillard
- "Bully Market: My Story of Money and Misogyny at Goldman Sachs" by Jamie Fiore Higgins
- "All the Rage" by Paulie Stewart
- "Putin's People: How the KGB Took Back Russia and Then Took On the West" by Catherine Belton