June 4, 2019
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are rebroadcasting a discussion from our May 2019 foreign policy conference in Ottawa. This episode features CGAI Fellow Sarah Goldfeder in conversation with The Hon. Bob Rae on the plight of Myanmar's Rohingya minority, as well as the plight of forgotten peoples around the world.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Sarah Goldfeder: Principal at Earnscliffe Strategy Group and a Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- The Hon. Bob Rae: The Government of Canada's Special Envoy to Myanmar. Senior Counsel at Olthius Kleer Townshend LLP and a member of the CGAI Advisory Council.
- “What Role for Canada on the Global Stage?” (CGAI Event)
- "A Forgotten Crisis -- The Ongoing Plight of Myanmar's Rohingya" with Sarah Goldfeder & Colin Robertson (CGAI Podcast)
- "The Long Road: Historical Context and Ongoing Challenges of the Rohingya Crisis" by Sarah Goldfeder (CGAI Policy Paper)
- "Report of Special Envoy to Myanmar Bob Rae" (Government of Canada)