September 18, 2023
On this episode of The Global Exchange, Colin Robertson speaks with Jonathan Fried and Stewart Beck about what happened at the G20 summit hosted by India in New Delhi, and what it could mean for Canada.
- Jonathan Fried is a CGAI Fellow and a Senior Advisor at Bennett Jones. Previous to this, Jonathan was the personal representative of Canada's Prime Minister for the G20, as well as Canada’s Ambassador and Permanent Representative to the WTO.
- Stewart Beck is the former President and CEO of the Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada. Prior to joining APF Canada, Mr. Beck served as the Canadian High Commissioner to the Republic of India with concurrent accreditation to the Kingdom of Bhutan and to Nepal.
- Colin Robertson is a former diplomat and Senior Advisor to the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
Read & Watch:
- "American Prometheus: The Triumph and Tragedy of J. Robert Oppenheimer" by Kai Bird
- "The India Way: Strategies for an Uncertain World" by Dr. S. (Subrahmanyam) Jaishankar