November 10, 2021
On this special episode of the Energy Security Cubed Podcast, Deanna Horton hosts a panel discussion on the security challenges facing the critical mineral supply chains necessary for Canadian zero emission vehicles, and what can be done to improve the security of these supply chains.
- Mark Agnew is Senior Vice President, Policy and Government Relations at the Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
- Brendan Marshall is Vice President of Economic and Northern Affairs at the Mining Association of Canada.
- Kimberly Lavoie is a Director General at Natural Resources Canada, managing the Policy and Economics Branch in the Lands and Minerals Sector.
- Harry Kumar is the Director of Government Relations at Li-Cycle.
- Deanna Horton is a former ambassador, and is currently a Fellow at the Wilson Center, the Munk School of Global Affairs and Public Policy, and the Asia Pacific Foundation.