November 17, 2022
On this episode of the Energy Security Cubed Podcast, Kelly Ogle and Joe Calnan discuss current events in energy security, including North American critical mineral and battery supply chains, U.S.-China great power competition, and the prospect of an oil and gas emissions cap.
For the interview section of the podcast, Kelly talks with Yvan Cliche about Quebec's position on energy security in North America and globally.
- Yvan Cliche is a Fellow at the University of Montreal's CERIUM, and an author of "Jusqu'à plus soif: Pétrole-gaz-solaire-éolien : enjeux et conflits énergétiques", or "Until No Longer Thirsty: Oil-Gas-Solar-Wind Energy Issues and Conflicts".
- Kelly Ogle is the CEO of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- "Jusqu'à plus soif: Pétrole-gaz-solaire-éolien : enjeux et conflits énergétiques" by Yvan Cliche
- "From Left to Right: Saskatchewan's Political and Economic Transformation" by Dale Eisler
- "We're Still Here: Pain and Politics in the Heart of America" by Jennifer Silva