May 17, 2018
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we continue our series on the state of Canadian trade in a world of growing populism and protectionism. Today's episode, recorded during our February 13th State of Trade conference in Ottawa, features Bruce Borrows, Jennifer Fox, and David Miller in conversation with the Wilson Center's Laura Dawson about getting Canadian goods to international markets.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Laura Dawson (moderator): the Director of the Wilson Center’s Canada Institute, is one of the world’s leading experts on political and economic relations between the U.S. and its northern neighbour. She is a member of CGAI's Advisory Council.
- Bruce Burrows: President of the Chamber of Marine Commerce.
- Jennifer Fox: Vice President, International Trade Policy and Canada Relations at NASCO. Jennifer brings nearly fifteen years of industry experience in supply chain logistics and trade.
- David Miller: Assistance Vice President, Government Affairs at CN Rail.