June 8, 2018
On today's 'Global Exchange' Podcast, we continue our series on positioning Canada in a shifting international order. Today's episode, recorded during our May 8th foreign policy conference in Ottawa, features Janice MacKinnon, Thomas d'Aquino, Dany Hays, and Chris Waddell talking about what Canada wants out of this year's G7 Summit in Charlevoix.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Chris Waddell (moderator): CGAI Advisory Council member and a Professor at Carleton University.
- Janice MacKinnon:CGAI Advisory Council member & a Fellow at the Royal Society of Canada.
- Thomas d’Aquino: Canada Chair at the North American Forum.
- Dan Hays: CGAI Advisory Council member, senior partner at Norton Rose Fulbright Canada and former Speaker of the Senate.
- "Positioning Canada in the Shifting International Order" (CGAI Conference Information)
- "2018 G7 Summit – Canada 2018 G7 Presidency – Charlevoix, Quebec" (Government of Canada)
- Chris Waddell (moderator) - "Original Highways: Travelling the Great Rivers of Canada" by Roy MacGregor
- Janice MacKinnon - "University Commons Divided: Exploring Debate & Dissent on Campus" by Peter MacKinnon
- Thomas d’Aquino - "Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress" by Steven Pinker | "Back to Beer... and Hockey: The Story of Eric Molson" by Helen Antoniou
- Dan Hays - "How Canadians Communicate IV: Media and Politics" by David Taras & Christopher Waddell
Be the first to comment
Sign in with