April 6, 2020
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined by The Right Honourable Paul Martin to discuss his piece, "The G20 Today: Pandemic Disease, Climate Change, and the Need for a Rules-Based Order".
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Rt Hon. Paul Martin: Canada's 21st prime minister.
- “The G20 Today: Pandemic Disease, Climate Change, and the Need for a Rules-Based Order” (Policy Perspective) by The Rt. Hon. Paul Martin
- "Dances with Dependency: Out of Poverty Through Self-Reliance" by Calvin Helin
- "Polar Imperative: A History of Arctic Sovereignty in North America" by Shelagh D. Grant