February 25, 2019
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we look at the upcoming Hanoi Summit between U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un.
- Colin Robertson (host): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Marius Grinius: A former Canadian ambassador to South Korea (2004-2007) and concurrently to North Korea (2005-2007), is a fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- James Trottier: A former Canadian diplomat who headed the political/economic program at the Canadian Embassy in Seoul, South Korea from 2013 to 2016. He was also accredited to North Korea and led four Canadian diplomatic delegations there. He is now a Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- “North Korea: A New Great Game” by Marius Grinius (CGAI Policy Update)
- "The Train Long Departed: Canada and Ballistic Missile Defence" by David Higgins (CGAI Policy Perspective)
- “Trump-Kim summit in Hanoi – More show than showdown” by James Trottier (Ottawa Citizen)