July 16, 2019
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are rebroadcasting a discussion from our May 2019 foreign policy conference in Ottawa. This episode features The Hon. John Manley, Meredith Lilly, and John Parisella discussing the future of the Canada-U.S. relationship.
- Colin Robertson (host/moderator): A former Canadian diplomat, Colin Robertson is Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- The Hon. John Manley: Chair of the CGAI Advisory Council.
- Meredith Lilly: Associate Professor at the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs at Carleton University. Simon Reisman Chair in International Affairs. A Fellow with the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- John Parisella: Senior Advisor, Strategy and Business Outreach, at NATIONAL Public Relations.
- “What Role for Canada on the Global Stage?” (CGAI Event)
Be the first to comment
Sign in with