May 25, 2020
On today's Global Exchange Podcast, we are joined by John Manley, Janice MacKinnon, and Jack Mintz to talk about managing deficits and debt.
- Colin Robertson (host): Vice President of the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- John Manley: former Deputy Prime Minister of Canada. Member of the CGAI Advisory Council.
- Janice MacKinnon: former Saskatchewan Finance Minister. Member of the CGAI Advisory Council.
- Jack Mintz: President's Fellow at the University of Calgary's School of Public Policy. Member of the CGAI Advisory Council.
- "Post-COVID Canada Faces Challenges at Home and Abroad: Now is the Time to Act" (CGAI Policy Perspective) by Andrew Caddell
- "Planning for After the COVID-19 Pandemic" (CGAI Policy Perspective) by Ross Fetterly
- "Churchill: Walking with Destiny" by Andrew Roberts
- "Hitler: Only the World Was Enough" by Brendan Simms
- "The Illegal" by Lawrence Hill
- "The Splendid and the Vile: A Saga of Churchill, Family, and Defiance During the Blitz" by Erik Larson