August 1, 2022
On this episode of the Global Exchange, Maureen Boyd speaks to the Rt. Hon. Joe Clark, Amb. Bob Rae, and Meredith Preston McGhie about the challenges facing multilateralism.
This episode is an extract from our conference "After the War: What Kind of World for Canada?" which happened on May 10th, 2022. This event was made possible thanks to the support of our strategic sponsors Lockheed Martin Canada, General Dynamics, Irving Shipbuilding, and Davie Shipyard, and of our Bronze conference sponsors, Enbridge and TD.
- The Rt. Hon. Joe Clark is former Prime Minister of Canada
- Amb. Bob Rae is Canada's Representative to the United Nations
- Meredith Preston McGhie is the Secretary General of the Global Centre for Pluralism
- Maureen Boyd is a Fellow at the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.
- Colin Robertson is a former diplomat, and Senior Advisor to the Canadian Global Affairs Institute.